In InSync, as a teacher, you can create a group for your class. Creating a group will allow you to customize the selection of resources and related activities you would want your students to use. In doing so, you can monitor their progress. Steps for creating a group is provided below but you may want to take a brief virtual tour of Insync from a teacher's view which also shows how to create a group and other important features.
- Log into InSync Education with your teacher credentials.
- Under My Dashboard, click + CREATE A GROUP.
- Provide a name and description for your group and click + CREATE A GROUP.
- Copy or print the group code that is generated. Share this group code to your students so that they can join your group.
- Your group will now be listed under My Groups on your dashboard.